Monday 5 May 2014

Durban

Helooo!!!
I recently went on holiday to Durban to visit a friend! We also sort of took a roadtrip because I’ve never done that before!! Problem is- I didn’t have a camera and I was really bummed that wouldn’t be able take any cute pictures to show my family! So during the holiday I decided to jump into the deep side and just swim!! So I now have a new camera!!! I couldn’t take a lookbook but I decided to post some snaps of basically the last 2 days and also some cute interior pieces of my friend’s house!!

























Please don't mind the time and date! I took me quite some time to figure out where to disable it!!

Till next time!

Reach me ------>>@closetfreedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top