Saturday 31 May 2014

Winter Deluxe

Heloooo;)!

I'm free!!! For 3 weeks. That means that in the next 3 weeks I'm going to have to put a lot of effort in studying. Tomorrow will be the 1st of June which marks the beginning of the last few months of my final year as a student- I cannot tell you how excited I am!!

So today I wore this beautiful burgundy jacket/coat to the test from 8am-2pm!

I once learnt from a friend that you shouldn't wear a horrible outfit when you're about to write a difficult test!!

Lemme know what you think?!










Jacket ~ Ackermans( from last season)
Bag ~ thrifted
Jeans ~ Mr Price
Shoes ~ Pep Stores
Top ~ PicknPay
Scarf(took it from mom's stuff)

xx
This look will be in my winter lookbook!

Reach me ------>>@closetfreedom
Watch me --->www.youtube.com/user/MyClosetFreedom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top