Sunday 22 June 2014

Burnt Orange Beauty

Helloo!!

Long time, no blogging! Today I wore this beautiful knitted dress type outfit to church and I couldn't wait to show it off! Probably because the colour is way out of my normal 'comfort' colours so I just closed my eyes and bought it! The sun is out and about but its still a bit breezy so as a South African resident that just means that its cold and therefore you must boot up! I'm starting my tests on Tuesday so I'll be MIA again for about 2 weeks!

Let me know what you think?!







My booties are so far from clean ...!

So apart from that...
I hope you like it!

Dress - MrPrice
Scarf - MrPrice
Earrings - thrifted
Booties - FashionWorld
Leggings and socks  -  MrPrice
Sunnies - Cotton On


xx

Reach me ---->@closetfreedom
Blog --> www.closetfreedom.blogspot.com
Channel--> www.youtube.com/MyClosetFreedom
Facebook ---> www.facebook.com/ClosetFreedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top