Thursday 2 October 2014

Free Stripes

Hi everyone!!

In the past 2 weeks I've been trying to re-brand my blog when I wasn't in bed running back and forth into the future. I have future anxiety sometimes..sigh. Anyway ..so when I woke this morning I realized that I haven't blogged or filmed in a while. So this morning I decided to show you guys some recent purchases. I got this t-shirt dress from Cotton On.

What do you guys think of it?!






Here I paired it with my awesome denim jacket for light layering.


The fabric is super soft and amazing. Definitely worth the price.

And..

most importantly it will make you want to do this ...all the time!
Twirl dress!!

Dress - Cotton On
Shoes - MrPrice

Reach me --->>@closetfreedom

Watch me-->>My channel

xx




4 comments:

  1. LOL! I thought I was the only one with future anxiety. Great look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not alone girl! thank you Sade!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great dress!

    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.com
    www.formemag.com
    @formemageditor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is sick!!Beautifully designed!!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top