Saturday 31 October 2015

20 facts about me!

Hi everyone!


I’m happy to announce that this is my 100th post! I seriously don’t know how I got here! I literally started taking blogging seriously last year. It was a secret creative outlet for me and I love being part of this ever growing blogging community! Hopefully from here we can continue to produce good content and learn more tricks!

So today I thought I’d do a facts about me post so that you can get to know me better.

1.       My mom is my best friend
2.       I think I suffer from a fear of being abandoned (don’t know why)
3.       I can stand up for myself but I’m terrified of confrontation
4.       Even though it’s tragic, I set up reminders to watch Air Crash Investigation and Seconds from Disaster. I’m just fascinated by how investigations work
5.       I’m an extreme ‘high walls’ person but through my blog I’ve been able to open up and be myself more.
6.       I’m terrified of nail fractures. I think bone fractures scare me less.
7.       I have a brother and 2 adopted sisters.
8.       I find Terrence J extremely sexy
9.       I would rather watch action movies than chick flicks. I just don’t think I’ll go through all the trouble of getting popcorn for a movie that contains no guns.
10.   I just can’t watch ‘the fault in our stars’ just like I can’t watch ‘my sister’s keeper’. Too emotional I hear.
11.   I’ve never had froyo (need to change that soon!)
12.   I prefer isolation than being around people all the time
13.   I don’t drink/smoke
14.   Extremely terrified of bees and snakes
15.   Everything I know about psychos I got from the University of Criminal Minds on Fox Crime.
16.   I sometimes I wish was a hacker. Don’t know what it is about them. They’re just the definition of cool. I think it’s mainly from how it was portrayed by Aldis Hodge from Leverage
17.   I like flowers so I always try to buy them wherever I live.
18.   I have a 3 year old driver’s licence that I never got to use because my mom is scared that I’ll hurt her car.
19.   I got my licence on my first try.
20.   I love Jesus #JesusArmy





I hope these facts brought us a step closer! I'm looking forward to the next 100 posts!! Thank you for reading! 

Kindly follow me on Twitter and Insta!


Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to top